2014-03-09

March 09 "Thank You Day" - Story of 365 Days Heart 09

Story of 365 Days ~ Chapter Heart

- Ace
- Jack
- King



3月9日「サンキュウの日」
March ninth,
Thank You Day ("SANKYUU no Hi")

Ace
    You know how guys... we always keep things locked in our hearts, without saying them out loud. Either because it's just embarrassing or because it should be obvious and such. I normally don't say this, but... I am enormously grateful. Because, if you were not here, I would be a complete failure. Thank you. Always.



Note:
  • The "complete failure" part actually encompasses the emotion of "I cannot live without you, I am incomplete without you", without going as far as saying that (so it sounds less dramatic).
  • The day's name comes from the numbers 3 (san) and 9 (kyuu), combining to the Japanese English word "sankyuu" - thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment