2014-03-30

March 30 - Story of 365 Days Heart 30

Story of 365 Days ~ Chapter Heart

- Ace
- Jack
- King



3月30日
March thirtieth

Jack
    Strike the alarm! This is really bad!

King
    What's wrong? Your spazzing out!

Jack
    I just heard we need to go back tomorrow!

King
    Ah.... oh.... *defeated exhale*

Ace
    Well, that was the promise from the start, right?

Jack
    But!

King
    He's right. We were granted three months.

Jack
    But I didn't think it would be over so soon!

Ace
    True.

King
    Have you made your feelings clear to her?

Jack
    Probably...

Ace
    Well, that's good then, right?

Jack
    But what about you?

King
    I have, well, sort of? You?

Ace
    We have made plenty of fond memories, I think...

Jack
    I see. Everyone did what they could do.

King
    Well then, I guess we should be leaving about now then...

Jack
    I guess so... But somehow I'm sad... March is the month for goodbyes, after all...

Ace
    For the amount of goodbyes, you'll get new hellos.

King
    With new hellos, there is also the chance of love.

Jack
    You guys are grown ups after all...

King
    Didn't you not want to grow up to be like us?

Ace
    Oi, oi. Bullying a crying child does not fit your age.

King
    I don't want to hear that from you, of all people.

Jack
    What do you mean, 'child'?! And aren't we all the same age?!

Ace
    This is mental age we're talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment