2014-03-23

March 23 "World Meteorological Day" - Story of 365 Days Heart 23

Story of 365 Days ~ Chapter Heart

- Ace
- Jack
- King



3月23日 「世界気象デー」
March twenty third,
World Meteorological Day ("Seikai Kishou Day")

King
    The snowy season has come to an end already. How quickly time goes by... By the way, how are things recently?

Ace
    What do you mean?

King
    You know? I am talking about that special lady

Ace
    Aaah.

King
    What do you mean "aah"? Could it be... You haven't said anything you shouldn't have, have you?

Ace
    It's not that I haven't said it, it's that I cannot say it.

King
    Eh?

Ace
    Well, straightforward and all...

King
    Ahaha, you know, you are quite CUTE.

Ace
    Don't call me cute!

King
    Ain't it well, ain't it well. It's cute. So cute, cute, cute!

Ace
    I'll bloody murder you!


Note:
I took quite some liberties in translating; this conversation is very freely done. (sorry about that)
Also, on the 23rd of March 1950, the World Meteorological Organization was established.

No comments:

Post a Comment