2014-03-14

March 14 "White Day" - Story of 365 Days Heart 14

Story of 365 Days ~ Chapter Heart

- Ace
- Jack
- King



3月14日「ホワイトデー」
March fourteenth,
White Day

Jack
    I have loved you like forever... So... this is for you. You'll accept my feelings, right?

Ace
    I don't really like being manipulated by these confectionery companies, but I figured it would be okay today... I love you. I'd like you to start a serious relationship with me.

King
    I'm telling you, I didn't give this to everyone. Really. I love you. Really, you're the only one who made me feel like this...


Notes:
  • White Day is the Japanese counterpart to Valentine's Day. On Valentine's, girls give sweets to guys, and on White Day it is the time for the guys to return sweets or presents. ((Some guys call White Day a gimmick for "turning a chocolate bar into a brand bag" as some girls only want high priced gifts in return for their hand made chocolates...))
  • King actually says that you're the only person he's feeling so agonised and strained over, but that doesn't really hold the same loveliness intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment