2014-02-26

February 26 - Story of 365 Days Heart 26

Story of 365 Days ~ Chapter Heart

- Ace
- Jack
- King



2月26日
February twenty-sixth

King
    Ah, it's me and I wondered if w--- I got the voicemail... Maybe she's still on the train? But it's already fairly late... Let's try calling her at her place...

Answering machine
    The person you're trying to reach is currently unavailable. ---

King
    And another voicemail...She's not home yet... Let's try her cellphone once more....

Voicemail
    The phone you're calling is currently out of reach or has a dead battery.

King
    I can't reach you on your cell and you're not at home either... Darnit, where are you! I wanted to see you today. Simply hearing your voice would have been enough. I want to hear your voice...

No comments:

Post a Comment