2014-02-27

February 27 - Story of 365 Days Heart 27

Story of 365 Days ~ Chapter Heart

- Ace
- Jack
- King



2月27日
February twenty-seventh

Ace
    *cough cough* Aah, I got that damned cold... My throat hurts so much... My head too... *doorbell ringing* What is it now... Who in the world...

Jack
    Special delivery for the sick!

Ace
    That guy... *door opening* Because of your cold I am currently suff--- Eh, ah, huh? Why are you here as well?

Jack
    She said she wanted to visit you, so I showed her the way. Even though I kinda didn't want to...

Ace
    Really? Ehm, well, uhm... Thank you for going coming to visit me and ehm... It's be bad if you caught my cold but ehm... My place is a little untidy at the moment, but feel free to come in....

Jack
    Well then, I'll let myself in as we-!

Ace
    You're free to go home.

Jack
    Hey, yo, what- *door closing* Damnit! Karma will certainly come and bite you in the ass, you ingrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment