2014-01-20

1月20日 「玉の輿の日」 - Story of 365 Days Heart 20

Story of 365 Days ~ Chapter Heart

- Ace
- Jack
- King



1月20日 「玉の輿の日」
January twentieth,
Day of the Jewel Palanquin (“Tama no koshi no hi”)


King
    Say, what do you think women want in a man?

Jack
    It must be financial security. Woman are quite realistic in that sense.

King
    That may be true but... What about them wanting something more fairytale like?

Ace
    Aherm! I think.... Uh, why are you guys looking at me like that?

King
    I was merely wondering what a guy like you would be thinking...

Jack
    Yeah... I'm genuinely interested.

Ace
    What is that supposed to mean... Humpf, I won't tell you. Ab-so-lute-ly not.

King
   Come on! Tell us!

Jack
    Spit it out, spit it out!

Ace
    Nope. I really don't want to.

King
   Tell us~ Tell us~ Tell, tell, tell, tell us~



Note:
  • "Tama no Koshi no Hi" is actually "Day of Marrying Into Riches" as "tama no koshi" refers to the act of a woman becoming rich and/or of status through marriage. I chose to translate the day title literally, though, as I like the image it presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment