2014-01-27

1月27日 「求婚の日」 - Story of 365 Days Heart 27

Story of 365 Days ~ Chapter Heart

- Ace
- Jack
- King



1月27日 「求婚の日」
January twenty seventh
Day of Marriage Proposals (“Kyuukon no hi”)

Jack
    Won't you marry me? Marry me. Would you please marry me? If you don't marry me, I'll die, so...

Ace
    What kind of moronic things are you saying all by yourself again?

Jack
    What do you mean, "again"? What do you mean, "moronic"?

King
    He said that, thinking of the nearby future, he's practising how to propose.

Ace
    But to say you'll die?

Jack
    Well then, mister smart-ass, would you say?

Ace
    I would go with.... Why are you looking at me like that?

King
    I was merely wondering what a guy like you would say.

Jack
    Yeah... I'm genuinely interested.

Ace
    What is that supposed to mean...Wait, didn't we have this pattern before?

Jack
    Details, details. Come on, tell! Spit it out, spit it out!

 Ace
    N... No. No! I'm telling you, I don't want to!

Jack
    Just you wait a moment now!

King
    These two really are as chummy as a married couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment