2014-01-22

1月22日 「カレーの日」 - Story of 365 Days Heart 22

Story of 365 Days ~ Chapter Heart

- Ace
- Jack
- King



1月22日 「カレーの日」
January twenty second,
Curry Day (“Karee no hi”)

Jack
    When we're talking about men's food, we're talking about curry! Tadaa!! I tried making some! Lumpy meat and an awesome in your face flavor, I present the special Beef curry!

King
    You know, soup-curry is common nowadays. Try a mild curry properly infused with the taste of seafood.

Ace
    You commoners. Kids can't appreciate a real adult taste. My curry is "Curry of the almighty me", made with illusion meat.

Jack
    "Curry of the almighty me"? What kind of name is that?

King
    I'm just wondering what "illusion meat" is supposed to be.



Note:
  • This track is talking about Japanese curry, which is different from Indian curry. Japanese curry is sweeter and thicker in consistency. Served on a plate next to (and usually partially covering) Japanese short grain rice, topped with a piece of meat. It is treated as "Western food" and served with a spoon.
  • What I named "Curry of the allmighty me" was called "Ore-sama-curry" in Japanese. Ore-sama" is a way to call yourself and make people around you know you are looking down on them ("ore" being an impolite or manly way  to say "I", and the use of "sama" is that the person is above everyone else in rank). I felt like translating the name (for once)

No comments:

Post a Comment